Friday 11 July 2014

Thankful Thursday

One of the things I have been thinking about doing for a while (inspired by Shawn Fink from The Abundant Mama Project) is naming specific days of the week. The idea is it helps add intention and inspiration to your week. I'm still working on all the rest of the days but I have Thankful Thursday. A while back we created a jar to pop in post it notes of things we have had fun doing, milestones or just those small moments which happen every day and you sometimes miss if you don't record them.

Last year I was really good at recording them and we had a lovely time on New Years Eve looking back at all the wonderful things that had happened in 2013. I've not been as good this year but now I'm going to regularly update the jar on a Thursday.

This week I am particularly thankful for:
A successful break away for our little family. Lots of memories made, a first visit to a "show" for the boys, and a long overdue visit to the relaxing Kew Gardens.
The lovely feedback I have had for the start of this blog and page.
A drive out in the car with the boys - a first step to getting more mobile.


What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment